COVID SAFETY: UPDATED 11/15/21
We’ve attended a number of trainings and consulted the experts before drafting our re-opening strategy. We will post updates here as the situation changes. In the meantime, please stay safe and if you’re feeling sick or uncomfortable, please stay home. We need you healthy and creative!
YOUR HEALTH MATTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING…
Black Heritage Fest (staff, board, organizers, sponsors, and volunteers) will follow all CDC guidelines, our advisors and the guidance of the Emancipation Park operators. Additionally, due to our commitment to the safety and health of our community, the following precautions will be taken:
- All are required to have proof of vaccination to attend.
- NEW! Those who need exceptions due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs must provide proof of any negative molecular COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours prior to admission.
- NEW! Proof of vaccination (or negative test result) must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination (or test). Guests can show proof of vaccination by presenting a physical vaccination card, a photo of a physical card, or a digital confirmation of vaccination (or test).
- Face masks will be required for all guests covering nose and mouth.
- Seating between parties will be socially distanced.
- Guests are required to maintain their social distance.
- Hand sanitizing will be required upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
- Passes will be available online only to minimize contact.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted for admission.